Insecurities, and Believing the Best!
More recent tweets ~ there is a trick to fitting something worth saying into such a small amount of space!
- I can b so quick 2jump 2judgments which in turn excuses me 2b quick 2take offense. Rather, if I love like Christ, I shd 1st believ the best.
- I think our feelings of insecurity are, more often than not, evidences of idolatry: I desire -> I need -> I hv a right to -> U/they owe me!
- Insecurity/Low Self-Esteem can LOOK like Humility but at root it’s Pride; it is eyes-on-SELF. Rather, humility is eyes-OFF-self &on Christ!
- Insecurity/Low Self-Esteem is evidenc ur listening2 & believing anothr voice than that of ur Good Shepherd! Go bak 2Word & who ur in CHRIST.
- 2b “In Faith” 4something doesnt mean ur just believing for it 2happen/be rec’vd. Faith isn’t power; faith LAYS HOLD of power by God’s WORD.
- It isn’t “inauthentic” to NOT vocalize every thought/emotion that goes through my soul! It is WISDOM to hold some of these things close!
- How can I engage u 2day 2edify u? Even if u hv the power 2hurt/embarrass/dismiss, can I turn the situation around w/a fit word aptly spoken?
Posted on April 19, 2012, in Challenge, Encouragement!, Personal and tagged Discerning, FAITH, feelings, Humility, Identity, Intentionality, LOVE, pride, Redeeming, Relationships, RenewMind, Tongue. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.